What did you do to your car today?

For all things classic car related, including classic racing cars

Moderator: marcos

What did you do to your car today?

Postby kesizewi » Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:19 am

Hi,

Usually this is a popular topic on other (owners club) forums, so I thought I start one here. What did you do today with/to your classic car? Would be nice to see what you are up to or what you did. Repair or maybe took it out for a drive or a wash. Or what problems did you have and how did you resolve it. I will start with my work today and yesterday on the Jaguar 420. This has a heater which sits in front of the bulkhead, in the engine compartment. An old fashioned large metal box containing the heater matrix and a flap which controls the air stream: through the matrix (hot air) or bypassing that (cold air). An electric fan is built to the housing.

For more details
Bitcoin Animation Explainer
kesizewi

Re: What did you do to your car today?

Postby JohnWright » Mon May 14, 2018 5:33 am

This is gonna be a big job, man! Good luck to you! :mrgreen:
JohnWright

Re: What did you do to your car today?

Postby Yuldies » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:02 am

Hello, what do you know about the BMW car? This is a representative class of cars. But also this is the most stolen brand of cars of recent years. I also heard that some stores in the Baltic States can lead a stolen car to change the engine or interrupt the vin that even BMW VIN decoder can not always accurately show information about the car. What do you think about it?
Yuldies

Return to Classic cars